You can make a lot of excuses about why you’re not a millionaire. Whether you’re too young, too inexperienced, or don’t have enough capital to invest.
But they’re only excuses at the end of the day. And Austin Rutherford is proof of that. He became a multi-millionaire real estate investor before he hit 30 years old.
In this episode, Austin reveals how he became a multi-million dollar real estate investor. And what industries will create more millionaires than real estate so you can clear 7 figures this year.
Show highlights include:
- The “NBA Arena System” that makes millennials your most profitable customers (and how to get in on it before it blows up) (7:47)
- Why hustling 24/7 and outworking everyone prevents you from getting rich (9:30)
- How to make large profits from your real estate shortcomings (15:51)
- How to become stinkin’, filthy rich from real estate (even if you have no experience and no money) (16:19)
- The single best skill to harness that makes you more money than you could spend in 3 lives (20:18)
- The stupid-easy, yet emotionally diffcult way to becone a millionaire this year (25:09)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you want to learn how to become a successful real estate investor, check out Austin’s website here: https://www.thereblueprint.com.
And you can follow him on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/AustinRutherfordOfficial/, TikTok here: https://www.tiktok.com/@austinrutherfordo, and YouTube here.