Referrals are the best leads you can get. They already trust you, know what you do and are aware they need help with their finances.
But it’s not easy to get others to trust you enough to send their friends to you. Harassing people to get referrals might lose more clients than it wins. But hoping for referrals to show up in your email inbox doesn’t work. The good news is: You can get more referrals without begging people for them..
In this episode, you’ll find out the best way to get referrals and turn them into clients. Want to stop relying on luck and get referrals on demand? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The 3 types of trust you need to build with your prospects (ignore this and your prospects might ghost you). (2:06)
- Why scripts, tactics and templates don’t get more clients, even if they work for other people. (3:57)
- Scientific proof that begging for referrals doesn’t generate leads (and the counter-intuitive way to get referrals without harassing anyone). (5:25)
- How to get referrals by turning yourself into a status symbol your clients can’t live without. (8:55)
- Why having an email list makes it easier for clients to refer you to their friends (even if none of your clients find you through email). (13:52)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: