Hiring employees is scary. You’re personally liable if they don’t work out.
But you need to hire employees if you want to stop driving yourself crazy. And you need employees if you want to build a legacy.
In today’s episode, we’re talking to Joe Evangelisti about how he hired his first few employees and mistakes he’s made along the way.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why hiring new employees only based on their skill set tends to backfire (0:38)
- The shocking reason why business owners sometimes fire their best employees (3:00)
- What Tony Robbins doesn’t want you to know about personal development (6:40)
- How to hire your first employee without bankrupting yourself or your business (9:02)
- The cold, hard truth about why you never have money – especially if you’re paid well (10:12)
- The little-talked about success secret that can take you from being burnt out and on the verge of a stroke to fulfilled, excited, and mellow (11:04)
- How to walk away from your business so it can grow (12:05)
- How one measly little social media post can drastically change your life and business (13:27)
- How to instantly tell if you’re doing too much (13:43)
To learn more and work with Joe, head to https://joeevangelisti.com/.
If there was ONE THING that was helpful in this episode, share this show with someone it will help, and come back next week.