There are many ways you can use to get ahead of your competition – one of which is to offer a superior service than your competitors.
While you should always strive to offer a high-quality service to your clients, being the best can be more challenging than just being the first to arrive in a new niche.
My guest today is J.P Crawford, owner of Diverge Fitness – somebody who definitely fits the profile of an uncommon life!
J.P has successfully carved out a very specific niche within the ever growing fitness industry and created a unique ‘white-glove’ experience for his clients.
Today J.P is here to show you how to carve out and establish your niche – no matter what industry you’re in.
- What people actually want and are willing to pay for (3:30)
- Is traditional marketing dead? (4:45)
- The biggest part of creating an unforgettable client experience that most business owners neglect (5:30)
- One of the greatest personality traits you should look for when hiring staff (6:20)
- How J.P creates a ‘white-glove’ service for his clients, and how to do the same in your business (14:30)
- The most important yet overlooked coaching skill (18:00)
The easiest way to get in touch with J.P Crawford is via email at email@example.com
If you want to recession-proof your business and thrive in any area of life, go to www.uncommonlifepodcast.com and grab your free report today. I share with you the 5 key principles that have transformed and elevated my life – and they can do the same for you too if consistently applied.