You don’t get to pick where you started from. You can either use it as fuel to succeed or as an excuse to fail.
Today, we’re talking to a man who escaped communism, built successful businesses, and become a millionaire – all before he turned 30.
Ben Humble has a bunch of secrets for success and he’s sharing them all with you in this episode.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Grant Cardone’s dirty little secret to becoming a mogul – especially if you’re shy or prefer to stay “behind-the-scenes” (5:24)
- The “V-word” that attracts the best leads to your real-estate business (6:36)
- Why traditional financial advice like “saving and investing your money” is making you broke (7:44)
- Why trying to please everybody leaves you famished and unable to grow (8:26)
- How communism can turbocharge your business (8:52)
- The subtle mindset shift that many real estatepreneurs struggle with that could help you effortlessly close more deals (9:17)
- The “3-step formula” that could take your business from $1 million every 10 years to $1 million every single year (9:35)
- How to retrain your brain to create opportunities out of thin air (14:55)
- How to create a company from scratch in 48 hours or less (15:43)
If there was ONE THING that was helpful in this episode, share this show with someone it will help, and come back next week.