If you’ve ever felt frustrated trying to run a business with your spouse or partner, this episode is for you. Differences in mindset, goals, or financial priorities are just a few of the many hurdles that must be overcome when working together.
In this episode, featuring Corey and Shelley Peterson, Ray and Christy dive deep into these issues and many more, providing advice and solutions for creating a stronger business and relationship.
Show Highlights Include:
- The first and most important mindset shift you must make when beginning your entrepreneurial journey (5:00)
- The secret to working together successfully as a couple (6:30)
- How to combine your strengths with your partner’s strengths to exponentially multiply your results (16:11)
- Is it possible to balance two “alpha” personalities in a partnership? It is if you do this (19:37)
- The importance of knowing when to turn off the business side of your relationship (23:51)
- The counterintuitive method to stop failing to meet your goals (27:56)
- How to share difficult things with your partner without hurting their feelings (43:20)
Ready to co-create the perfect life with your partner? Head over to http://bothonboard.com/ to get your free special report on “7 Game-changers for Highly Effective Entrepreneurial Couples” and level up your life, business, and relationship.