Growing up in the 60s, everyone had a code of conduct they followed. And for most folks, honor was on that list.
Somewhere between the 1960s and today, we’ve lost our code of conduct. And the world is an inferior place because of it. But just because everyone else threw out their code of conduct doesn’t mean you have to.
In fact, having a code makes you more likely to succeed. It makes your days less chaotic. And it makes your relationships more rewarding.
In this episode, you’ll discover how a code of conduct improves almost every aspect of your life.
Show Highlights Include:
- How living by a code of conduct increases your chances of sustained success (0:26)
- Why incremental improvements every day unlock seismic changes in your life (3:29)
- The insidious way massive corporations like Pepsi and Coca-Cola convince you to ditch your code of conduct for short-term gratification (5:55)
- The Cub Scouts’ “On My Arm” secret that results in an honorable legacy that survives long after you (7:11)
- How following this simple exercise brings joy to every person you interact with (9:15)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.