Nobody can survive their entire life without being leveled by a few personal storms. Whether they be financial, spiritual, physical, or with your relationships.
Most people shy away from storms—my old self included, when my first wife passed. I weaponized blame, and used it to cope, not realizing it snatched the benefits of the storm from right under me.
But this storm caused me to have an epiphany:
Just as nature needs natural storms to cleanse and blow out dead debris for new life, humans need personal storms to make us stronger, more resilient, and redefine our life’s purpose.
In this episode, you’ll discover why every storm has a silver lining—no matter how hopeless it seems at the moment. Plus, I’ll give you a few simple techniques to overcome storms easier.
Show Highlights Include:
- How scripture can help you survive the darkest storms of your life (even if you’re not religious) (1:18)
- Why writing down your most humiliating failures helps you conquer your next one with ease (7:56)
- The “Sanctuary Moment” secret for transforming gut-wrenching misery into unprecedented trump (8:33)
- How to create hope out of thin air—even in the darkest times of your life—by making one simple choice (12:25)
- 3 questions to ask yourself in the midst of a storm to come out of it a stronger person (13:41)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.