It’s hard for many of us to focus. And most people feel that they have to force themselves to focus. When you draw all your attention on one thing, it can feel like a burden.
When everything seems to be on the line for something, focus can feel like a pressure. How do people enjoy the process when they have to focus?
Focus should make your journey easier. When you use your focus as a strength, there is more enjoyment and fulfillment in reaching your goals. And when you dedicate yourself to the process, winning is not the only accomplishment.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to focus with more intention and enjoyment (instead of stress).
Show Highlights Include:
- How to transform a ‘Forced Focus’ mindset into embracing your goals. (2:22)
- The Vince Lombardi way to relentlessly pursue perfection and enjoy the process. (4:35)
- A figure skater’s theory on establishing a winning mindset (with the most fulfillment). (5:23)
- How to strengthen your focus and become more present through the Mamba Mentality. (7:42)
- How to stop burdening yourself with accomplishment and appreciate the journey. (10:03)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.