Encouragement makes all the difference in the world. When you offer a smile or kind words, you lift spirits and bring a sense of hope. You are transformative in your presence.
Whether you want to encourage others (or yourself), it's hard taking the first step. Especially when you don’t know if you can do it all on your own.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to make encouragement your legacy (and lift every spirit you touch).
Show Highlights Include:
- How to restore hope on your most discouraging days with what’s already inside of you. (1:21)
- Why standing is the only way to restore your soul through a tough season. (5:11)
- How to offer strength and encouragement to others (with only your presence). (6:27)
- Why the best forms of encouragement come from brushing your teeth and saying no to parties. (9:28)
- How to work through your roughest moments and restore the soul with the Holy Scripture. (11:05)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.