Thinking about your death is something every human struggles with. We tend to glide through life, tricking ourselves that we’ll live forever.
While we know we won’t live forever, we act like we do because thinking about our death makes us uncomfortable.
But failing to plan your estate could make your family foot a large bill that they don’t have the money to pay. The only thing worse for your family than an unexpected or untimely death is combining it with a huge financial burden.
In this episode, I reveal the importance of planning your estate. And you’ll discover some simple ways to plan your estate and protect your legacy.
Listen to the episode now and protect your family and legacy before it’s too late.
Show Highlights Include:
- How sneaky politicians try to steal your money even after you pass away (6:12)
- The “Life Insurance” trick that helps your heirs pay your death taxes so they don’t have to foot the bill themselves (10:09)
- How to use the same state planning tools as John D. Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie to protect your legacy and family after death (13:10)
- The insidious way your emotions rob your retirement and estate portfolio blind (18:22)
- Why thinking about your mortality today is the single most important thing you can do for your family (even if it’s uncomfortable) (21:40)
To schedule your complimentary retirement track review, head to https://onecapitalmanagement.com. You can also call us at 805-410-5454 or text the word ‘TRACK’ and we’ll reach out to you.