Having influence can change lives. An influential leader can walk into a room and empower others. They have faith in what they say and know their mission.
But influencing others can be intimidating. You need people to take action and change the way they think.
Influential leaders empower their employees and speed up results. They leave an impact for generations to come.
In this episode, you’ll learn the three ways to become a more influential and impactful leader today.
Show Highlights Include:
- How emulating Francis Bacon makes you a better leader and puts faith in your mission. (2:17)
- Why sitting next to a Grandparent immediately makes you more influential and intellectual. (5:36)
- How Björn Borg’s tennis training keeps life full of inspiration and wears out your opponents. (8:12)
- The Extreme Ownership Guide for making life more enjoyable and inspiring to others. (11:07)
- Using the Growth Mindset to become a more dependable and reliable person today. (13:27)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.