If you tell someone you want to live where you vacation, people give you disgruntled looks and scoffs. Society has conditioned most people that they have to “play by the rules,” which means you can’t live where you vacation.
But this is dead wrong. Everything has a price in life. And usually, staying somewhere you despise is more expensive than moving to your dream town.
In this episode, I’m giving you permission to live wherever you want. And how to make your dreams happen — no matter how hard you family discourages you about it.
Listen to the episode now and start building your dream life.
Show highlights include:
- Have you ever been depressed that you have to go back home after a vacation? Here’s how to live where you vacation (4:43)
- How making great money and having a strong marriage can still make you miserable (4:57)
- The cold, hard truth about why you have “Post Vacation Blues” (and how to never experience this feeling again) (5:57)
- Why staying in a suburban hellhole costs more than moving to your dream location (even if it’s out of your current budget) (9:14)
- How answering one simple question helps you build your dream life (even if you’re flat-out broke as you read this) (16:47)
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/elizfulop.