It’s easy to respond with negativity in a negative world. But what if one bad thought led to a day of bad decisions? Would you think differently?
Some believe it is your attitude that determines your success. And choosing to think with positivity only leads to a better day.
If we dwell on the things that are bad, we never make space for the things that are good.
In this episode, you’ll discover the power of positive thinking (and how it helps you avoid a bad day).
Show Highlights Include:
- Bob the Pessimist’s most powerful advice about prospering in an imperfect world. (1:23)
- How to fix your mind with Apostle Paul’s four major ideas. (3:06)
- Why you’ll have a more positive day if you wake up in ‘pilot mode.’ (4:44)
- The John Maxwell way to avoid blowing things out of proportion and limit your potential. (7:01)
- Why the ‘Positive Shift’ adds 7 and a half years to your life, improves conversations, and revitalizes your spirit. (7:40)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.