Most financial advisors make marketing harder than it needs to be. They see themselves as financial experts, not marketers. That’s why they think it’s hard to attract clients online, so they make it hard.
But if you simplify marketing, getting clients becomes easy. All you have to do is understand the principles of marketing and implement them.
In this episode, you’ll discover 20 principles of marketing and how to apply them directly to get more clients whenever you want.
Show highlights include:
- Why email is the best marketing channel to convert your leads into appointments (and the worst to generate leads) (5:06)
- The counter-intuitive reason posting content isn’t enough (94% of successful financial advisors send direct messages). (11:49)
- Why calling yourself a fiduciary can scare prospects away and send them to your competitors (15:14)
- The weird reason why great investment returns are less persuasive than your clients’ gut feelings. (16:43)
- How knowing math can skyrocket your marketing results and flood you with high-paying clients (24:35)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: