How many choices do you think you make in the course of a normal day? Studies have shown that the average person makes over 35,000 choices!
That’s great news because every one of those choices provides you with an opportunity to make a difference in your life or the life of someone else.
In today’s episode, I discuss how to set yourself up for good choices and how to use your daily decisions to make the world a better place.
Show Highlights Include:
- The most single important skill you can develop for a healthy and fulfilling life (1:19)
- The surprising reason that even the choices that seem insignificant have a huge impact on your life (3:25)
- How “Good Company” makes every area of your life better (4:25)
- Why the choices you make are directly linked to the hope you have in life (8:37)
- What the Ice Bucket Challenge can teach you about the power of choices and hope to change the lives of millions (9:52)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.