Obstacles are inevitable. What you do when faced with obstacles can crush you or take you new levels.
What goes through your mind when life places seemingly insurmountable hurdles in your path?
Vision lets you see opportunities other people miss.
In this episode, I discuss how vision transforms failure into mind-blowing success, brings your dreams to life, and helps you leave the struggles of your past behind.
Show Highlights Include:
- How vision can prevent obstacles from destroying your dreams (2:32)
- How an Olympic gold medalist’s used vision to overcome an insurmountable handicap (7:05)
- Why you can develop a grand vision for the future no matter how bad your past (8:51)
- How to develop vision even when you’ve lost almost all hope (12:19)
- Why you should welcome uncertainty into your life (especially if it terrifies you) (13:12)
- The worst word in the dictionary and how vision makes it a thing of the past (13:55)
- Why Martin Luther King Jr was able to overcome impossible challenges to become a legendary leader (14:34)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.