Are you dissatisfied with where you are in life? Do you ever look around and know deep within yourself that you could do more? That you could do better?
In today’s podcast episode, Dr. Rick will tell you exactly what’s holding you back and what steps to take today to start moving forward.
Show Highlights Include:
- The counterintuitive way to stop struggling and live an epic life (1:47)
- What it REALLY means to live an epic life (Hint: it’s not the B.S. that pop-culture is trying to sell you…) (3:39)
- Tennis legend Arthur Ashe’s recipe for success (8:24)
- The only thing you need to start living an epic life (11:57)
- Why comfort keeps you locked in the prison of an average life, and what to do instead (14:30)
- How to destroy the fear that is slowly killing you (16:18)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.