Being an entrepreneur sounds fantastic: You set your own hours, do what you want and you can make a lot of money. But if you’re in business already, you know entrepreneurship can be the opposite: Many entrepreneurs work late nights, do meaningless busywork and still have to buy everything on sale.
If that’s you, you’re probably not lacking passion, drive or skills. You’re lacking profit. Today’s guest Mike Michalowicz has helped thousands of driven entrepreneurs escape entrepreneurial poverty to run a better business and live a better life.
In this episode, Mike Michalowicz shares how you can become a wealthier entrepreneur—even in crazy times like these. Want to build a solid foundation for your business so you can live a better life? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why the recession turns small businesses into future juggernauts. (6:48)
- How to make more money in a recession by changing nothing about your finances. (7:45)
- The “business hierarchy of needs” and how it can save your business. (10:27)
- The case against going with your gut. (13:14)
- Why busy “solopreneurs” screw over the unemployed. (18:07)
- How to reinvent your business with a simple phone call. (19:21)
- United Airlines’ counter-intuitive email strategy—and how to use it to transform your own business. (20:52)
- How to make real profit for the first time in your life by opening a bank account. (24:04)
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It's time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.
Mike mi-KAL-o-wits is the author of Profit First, Clockwork, Surge, The Pumpkin Plan, and his newest release Fix This Next. By his 35th birthday, Mike had founded and sold two companies – one to private equity and another to a Fortune 500. Today he is running his third multi-million dollar venture, Profit First Professionals.
Mike is a former small business columnist for The Wall Street Journal and the former business makeover specialist on MSNBC. Over the years, Mike has traveled the globe speaking with thousands of entrepreneurs, and is here today to share the best of what he has learned.