Have you experienced failure in your life or business? How you respond to that failure and the next steps you take dictate whether you will ever succeed, or continue to stay stuck where you are.
In today’s episode, Dr. Rick is joined by coach Kevin Breeding, who gives a number of great tips on overcoming failure, based on his personal experience.
Show Highlights Include:
- The first question to ask when you don’t know what to do next (3:30)
- The mindset mistake that keeps you buried in struggle and how to break free (8:30)
- The common traits of people who win in spite of adversity (8:50)
- Suck at visualizing your success? Give this a try… (9:58)
- If you do any of these three things, you’re destined to keep losing (11:47)
- Why working harder leads to failure and what you should actually be doing (13:21)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.