Do the police still eat a lot of donuts? Nick finds out.
Show highlights include:
- The 5 things an officer does when you're not looking — these will increase your appreciation of your local police force (2:06)
- How to calculate your risk of criminal activity in any city — use this simple explanation before you change homes (3:13)
- How to build an environment of trust and comradery so that the people close to you share your positive outlook (5:47)
- Replace your “donut diet” with a focus on “PF” to improve your health in the years ahead (7:13)
- A contrarian method to stop an argument before it starts (7:48)
- The counterintuitive way to help a thief get exactly what he wants – and why this improves your community (9:24)