Thousands of profitable ideas pass through our minds each day. But they are meaningless without execution.
Most people who can’t execute on their ideas suffer perfectionism, which is a wicked form of procrastination.
Here’s the cold, hard truth:
You may never feel like you’re good enough to act on your idea. But you must act on it anyway. Don’t worry, every successful business owner has dealt with it too.
In this episode, Dee Dee, a virtual personal trainer, joins me to reveal how to overcome your perfectionism and create the life of your dreams .
In this episode, you'll discover how to overcome why perfectionism is a myth and how to have the courage to do things you've wanted to do for a long time.
Show highlights Include:
- How to start your coaching business and make 5-6 Figures (even if you have no experience) (4:00)
- Why dedication and consistency are essential if you want to overcome perfectionism and build a profitable business. (9:32)
- Why parents want their children get a job rather than start their own business (and how to still succeed in business when your parents don’t support you) (12:33)
- The subtle mindset shift which magnetizes your clients to you. (instead of you chasing them down) (13:38)
- The deadly “perfectionist trap” many people fall into which traps them in mediocrity. (and how to break free)(19:32)
- How to transform your sporadic contractor business into a business people want to buy from you. (20:23)
- How scarcity mindset and greed prevent the black community from growing their business? . (21:00)