Running a business is tough. It’s even tougher when you’re in an industry with no clearly defined path to success. You could spend years working in your dingy little garage with nothing to show for it.
On today’s episode, you’ll discover the exact method Travis Phillips, co-founder of Little Tree Labs, used to exponentially grow his business from garage to thriving million dollar operation.
- How to jumpstart your brand’s sales by reviewing your competitor’s password-protected Excel spreadsheets (3:04)
- The 100% legal way to steal ideas from your competitors by talking “one-on one” (without facing the possibility of prison) (4:07)
- How to uncover your next million dollar idea by trimming hedges, taking out the trash, and talking to a docile farmer (10:59)
- Why reading a 500-word testimonial ignites your passion and drive to create a successful brand (19:11)
- The “YouTube Comment Section” secret for building a foolproof business (22:07)