One of the worst things you can say as an entrepreneur is to look outside your industry and say, “That wouldn’t work in my business.”
Sometimes the most successful ideas come from unlikely places, and a coach can help you see and implement these ideas in ways you never imagined.
In this episode, Marquel and personal trainer and coach J. Lopez discuss why being the best in the world won’t help you meet your goals, revenue-killing client mistakes, and why your business is not unique.
Highlights from this episode include:
- How to instantly spot when a coach is lying to you (5:20)
- Why having a “low mindset” locks you into a failing business that you can’t escape (7:59)
- How offering your services to fewer people leads to more cash in the bank (10:56)
- The startling reason that thinking your business is unique causes you to crash and burn (16:05)
- What most entrepreneurs fail to understand about their clients (and why this costs them a fortune) (18:16)
- The devastating impact that “lead poverty” has on your business (19:03)
- How the right coach can multiply your time and help you regain control of your life (20:26)
- Why being the best at what you do can still lead to total failure (21:58)
- The only question you need to answer to produce stunningly great content (27:19)
If you want to know how to get 50-100 leads for your coaching business every single day, head over to getdailyclients.com to grab our free Paid Ad Playbook, as well as some other great bonuses.