When it comes to getting clients, there’s two words you’ve heard a million times: Prospecting and marketing.
And with so many people posting client-getting advice on social media, it’s easy to confuse the two. But if you don’t know the difference, none of your work will get results because you’re sending the wrong messages to the wrong people.
In this episode, you’ll discover the difference between marketing and prospecting—and how to excel at both so you always have a full pipeline of red-hot leads.
Do you want as many clients as you can handle? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- What you can learn about getting clients from 4th grade geometry classes. (6:28)
- Why you’re in the marketing business even if you’ve never written a blog article or posted on social media. (10:51)
- How your marketing budget kills your marketing results. (15:17)
- How office decoration can make prospects run away—or close them before you say a word. (11:59)
- The one insight that attracts more clients than the world’s best marketing strategy. (17:21)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://theadvisorcoach.com/webinar to register today.
Ready to learn even more about becoming the successful financial advisor you know you can be? Check out these resources: