Working as a solo entrepreneur is a huge challenge because there are so many things that you have to learn so many things. It’s almost impossible for you to become an expert in all of them, and trying to do that will eventually destroy your business (and your life).
So how do you overcome these huge hurdles to build the business of your dreams?
In this episode, Christy Rutherford joins Marquel to discuss why coaching is fundamental to success, the tasks you have to delegate to truly explode your income, and the one thing you must have in place before you start any marketing (ignore this and you’ll fail).
Highlights from this episode include:
- The terrible reason you can be the best in the world at what you do and still fail (4:07)
- How “shake and bake” entrepreneurs can destroy your business before you even start (3:47)
- Why “posting and praying” is a slow, painful road to bankruptcy (and how to pay your way to success) (4:55)
- How a coach can rescue you when you can’t see the forest for the trees (6:18)
- Why most coaches fail at marketing (12:36)
If you want to know how to get 50-100 leads for your coaching business every single day, head over to getdailyclients.com to grab our free Paid Ad Playbook, as well as some other great bonuses.