They worry about the equipment, and the packaging, and the technical details before taking time to consider the most important part of a podcast.
Who will be listening?
So I put together a three part video series where I show you how to avoid all the most common podcasting mistakes including:
- One reason people won’t listen to your podcast and what you must do to have them lining up waiting for your show before you even launch it
- A simple way to attract ‘hell yeah’ listeners to your show like moths to a flame
- How to make sure your podcast doesn’t die a painful death and disappear faster than a rock sinking into the ocean
- How to track down your listeners like the FBI hunts serial killers
- The Sneaky ‘Snow White’ technique to be irresistible to your listeners
- The first and MOST important question to ask before you even think about producing a podcast
- The Google ‘hack’ to find out everything (and I mean everything) about your target market
- 40 essential questions you’ve gotta know the answer to if you want your podcast to stand out from all others
- My ‘ALR Formula’ for successful sales that works every-single-time-without fail with ALL my clients. Swipe and deploy the same formula right now.
All this is from the first video.
It's all about attracting the right listeners to your show.
And it all starts before you launch.
That way you know what people want to hear before recording a single word.
I'll tell you more about the other two videos in upcoming emails.
Before you pull the trigger you should know a few things.
These three videos are not edited in any way – they are straight from webinars I recorded with paying clients.
They have Q & A built in.
They are raw.
And they are dense with information.
If you're looking for topical info, this ain't for you.
There is deep strategy in each of these one hour videos and you'll need a pen an paper to write down the ideas, because there are no slides or pretty handouts to go along with it.
The good news is, along with the videos you'll get the mindmaps and downloadable MP3's you can take on the road with you and listen whenever and wherever you want.
Last but not least, I've made this training affordable for almost anyone.
But it ain't cheap.
If you're still interested, you can grab the Podcast Intensive now at https://thepodcastfactory.com/3days
See you inside,