What really matters in your life? Most average people procrastinate and never really get to accomplish anything meaningful.
This process is known as “drifting” – moving through life with average results. You spend most days wasting it and don’t move towards those exciting things that God wanted you to experience.
And sometimes God intervenes and shows you that you only have a limited amount of time here on earth.
This can come from being diagnosed with a deadly disease, and you realize what truly matters.
And today’s guest, Ken Abdullah, a serial entrepreneur, and investor joins us to discuss how to overcome any obstacle in your life. Listen now if you want to discover how to build a business around what truly matters in your life so that you can stop being a “drifter”.
Show highlights include:
- How entrepreneurs can refresh their mind for maximum creativity and success with this simple mind hack (2:50)
- Why the school system fails most entrepreneurs (and how you can educate yourself for success instead) (12:59)
- A liberating “unemployable” method for having a successful entrepreneurial career (13:53)
- The corporate career track that makes you feel trapped in a cage (and how to get out of it) (15:07)
- The “massive relationship” formula for building large streams of cash flow in your business (20:41)
- A life event that gets you to focus on what truly matters (22:58)
- Why most entrepreneurs build a “Frankenstein” business that eventually kills them (and how to avoid this) (25:26)
- The “Time Blocking” method for organizing your life for maximum money-making activities (30:06)
Connect with Ken on social media and email: