There are thousands of marketing agencies who’d gladly cash a check from you. The problem: Most of them don’t know what they’re doing.
They’ll plan a strategy for you, charge thousands in ad spend to your credit card—and disappear when none of it gets results.
But if you find one of the good agencies, they’ll bring you new customers and make your business a beloved brand. In this episode, Joey Gilkey from Tribe Prospecting stops by.
Joey has worked with more marketing agencies than most business owners ever will. And he’ll tell you how to separate good agencies from the bad ones.
Ready to find the right marketing agency instead of wasting your budget on amateurs? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Most agency owners are one type of person—and why that can doom cooperations from the start. (4:04)
- What really makes an effective sales process (it’s NOT a slide deck). (8:15)
- This “hidden in plain sight” thing will tell you more about an agency than the CEO ever could. (11:38)
- If you read this on an agency’s website, run the other way. (15:59)
- The case for not doing what business coaches tell you. (18:20)
- Should you discount your products because of the crisis? (22:46)
- A plug and play marketing strategy for golf courses in a pinch. (23:57)
If you enjoyed today’s show, make sure you head on over to www.tapsandtees.info and download your free report of ‘No BS,’ game-changing marketing tips and strategies that show you how to blow up your brand online.