Most investors are more interested in finances, management and processes than online marketing. While all those skills are useful, marketing leaves a big gap.
That gap is often filled by bad marketing advice from fake gurus, agencies who overpromise and underdeliver or marketing templates that haven’t worked since 1998.
This week’s guest Josh Eberly started investing with a big marketing skill set. In this episode, he’ll show you how you can get practical marketing skills to boost your REI business.
Ready to learn the one skill you’re missing to build the life you want?
Show highlights include:
- The one book most millionaire investors read. (5:55)
- How to convince your spouse REI is great for both of you. (9:02)
- Why knowing nothing about marketing can make you better at it. (11:52)
- Where most investors’ digital marketing fails—and how to succeed now (16:52)
- The “wild west” marketing platform no other investor is using now. (18:31)
- How “earned media” magnetizes leads, sellers and buyers to you. (22:54)
- Why perfect tech systems can make your marketing useless. (26:09)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy