You only have so many hours in the day to accomplish everything you want. Most new real estate investors think they can do everything themselves and don’t realize how much it costs them.
If you’re doing everything in your business, you won’t be able to become nearly as successful as you would otherwise. And many real estate investors give up because they don’t realize how easy it is to get the help they need.
In this episode, I’m joined by Matt Larson so he can share his secrets on how to hire only the best employees, how to create processes for everything your business does, and how to make more money in your real estate investing business while doing less work than ever before.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why having more free time makes you sloppy and lazy (3:01)
- The trick for making everything in your business easier and more effective (4:35)
- How to flip 20-30 houses a month working less than 5 hours per week (5:15)
- The surefire way to guarantee you accomplish nothing (6:33)
- How to 10x how much time you have every day (7:44)
- Do this and you can put an extra $200k in your pocket while handing out huge bonuses to your team (10:35)
- Make all your new hires complete this Tony Robbins test so you don’t waste time and money hiring the wrong person (14:24)
- If you’re not doing this, you’re missing out on closing 75% (or more) deals (22:29)
- 2 of the biggest mistakes you’re making that’s costing you a boatload of sales (29:32)
If you're ready to put the power of wholescaling to work for you, then head over to https://JoeEvangelisti.com/downloads to get your free “Business In A Box” downloads.
Or if you're a true action taker, ready to blow the lid off your results. You can apply now to work with our team to build the business of your dreams faster than you ever thought possible. Go to http://realestatemoneymindset.com to apply and change your life.
Do you want to become a successful wholesaler and help support the show? Then, share this with two people and go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star rating and review. We will pick one of the top five star comments and give away free swag and goodies.