95% of the population don’t have a way to expand their minds physically, mentally, and spiritually. It’s really sad if you think about it. They go through life like Groundhog Day and expect to see changes in their life.
This is a formula for disaster. They end up being stuck in jobs they hate, and end up unhappy and broke.
How do you escape this recipe for a mediocre life?
Jiu-Jitsu is not just for physical exercise, but a way to force yourself to grow in all aspects of your life.
In this episode we are joined by Tyler Larsen, the owner of Kraken Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, to discuss how powerful Jiu-Jitsu is to create a mind that will push you in more ways in your life than just physical fitness.
Show highlights include:
- The “Self Audit” formula to recognize where you are dropping the ball in life (23:25)
- How to immediately stop doing mundane tasks that are killing you slowly (26:00)
- The one decision in life that can get you on the path to a life you always dreamed of (36:25)
- The devil’s self-talk trap that holds the majority of the people back from achieving their goals (37:00)
- The “Reps” method to upgrade any skill quickly (even if you’re brand-spanking new) (38:45)
- Unlock the power of good fortune with these two proven strategies for increasing luck (39:00)
- The secret way to break free from the prison of other people's opinions and take control of your destiny (40:00)
- Stop hiding behind a facade and start building a business that represents your authentic self (42:00)
To connect with Tyler Larsen, please visit: