As a sales leader, you face an important challenge:
You have to balance being a coach and a manager.
A coach develops your team effectively and a manager gets projects across the finish line.
Elite sales leaders have effective systems in place so they can be world class at both.
Today, Giles Giddings joins me. Giles has enjoyed success in a variety of roles, from leadership development to sales training and enablement. He’s here to talk about how you can condition yourself to be an elite sales leader.
Show highlights include:
- 3 things sales reps must do with their tiny amount of time in front of a customer so they don’t blow the sale. (8:43)
- Why great sales numbers could overshadow a critical gap in your company culture. What to look for before this oversight sinks your business for good. (9:47)
- The secret weapon top sales leaders use to get better at guiding their teams. And why it’s easier than ever to add it to your arsenal. (11:43)
- Expert sales leader secrets so you can lead a sales team with confidence (even if you’re just starting out). (16:49)
- The “level headed leader” method for knowing a strategy will work before trying it. (17:23)
- 5 “boring” habits so effective they can take you from sales leader to C-Suite. (19:47)
- How AI is changing sales behavior, and how leaders must respond if they don’t want to be left behind. (24:02)
Book a call with Matt using this link:https://calendly.com/mattmcdarby/30min
Follow Matt on social media: