Most leaders don't do well with M&A integrations.
They get so caught up in trying to finish tasks that they forget about the bigger picture. This can lead to losing the trust of external stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
Or in other words: Shooting for failure.
So, what should you do instead to avoid this?
In this episode, I reveal some of the common mistakes leaders make after integrating companies, how to avoid them, and what you should concentrate on to make sure your company succeeds after the integration.
Give it a listen!
Show Highlights Include:
- #1 mistake leaders make post-acquisitions that causes their customers and suppliers to lose trust in them (00:46)
- The real reason why 95% of M&A integrations actually cause more damages in the long run (Causing excess hiring of useless personnel and increased bureaucracy) (3:22)
- Shocking reason why working on your business causes your stakeholders to lose trust in you (6:05)
- The “Outside Focus” technique to effectively retain customers & suppliers when uncertainty builds during the integration (11:32)
- Steal this “Value Workstream” process to build, launch & market new products to position yourself as the innovator in your space (12:51)
- 3 simple questions that can help you differentiate yourself from the competition post-integration (This
- improves your company evaluation, gets you higher profits & employee retention) (15:03)
- Use this “MVI” workstream to drive up your company’s value in the shortest possible time and force even the most skeptical shareholders to truth you (15:27)