Have you ever wondered why some leaders are better than others at helping people reach their full potential?
What can you learn from their example? What can you replicate that will strengthen your team?
One of those great leaders you can learn from is Dana Isola.
In this episode, Dana shares some important lessons he has learned about cultivating trust and drawing the best effort from his team. Learn how to gain your team’s unwavering trust, inspire them to reach their full potential, and much more.
Show Highlights Include:
- Drill down these 2 traits with your team if you want them to follow your lead and trust you implicitly (2:57)
- Don’t make this motivation-killing mistake with your team (4:35)
- How to effectively lead your team in the direction you want effortlessly (6:35)
- Here’s how great coaches efficiently help their teammates grow (11:06)
- Use this “Stand By” technique to breed a culture of trust and accountability in your team (Note: This is a major trust builder, one you absolutely can’t ignore…) (13:25)
- How to use a positive mindset to get your desired outcome every time (14:14)
- The notorious “Retention” mistake leaders make ends up costing them their most skilled teammates (14:54)
- The “Extreme Success” framework you need to start using to succeed in any area in the shortest time possible (20:43)
- Why having multiple mentors, one for each field of your life, can cut down on your learning curve and shortcut your path to success (21:34)
Book a call with Matt using this link:https://calendly.com/mattmcdarby/30min
To know more about United Sales Resources, head on over to our website http://www.usr-llc.com and follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UnitedSalesResources
Follow Matt on social media: