Writing a best-selling book lets you meet billionaires, share sttages with your heroes, and travel anywhere you want.
And it’s also an utter waste of time — especially if you hate writing.
But that doesn’t mean you still shouldn’t do it. In fact, nothing will grow your business more than a best-selling book.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to write and publish a best-selling book in 30 days (even if you’re a terrible writer).
Listen now and your life will never be the same by the end of the episode.
Show highlights include:
- How writing a book unlocks crystal clear clarity for your life (even if you’re not a good writer) (3:02)
- Hate reading? Here’s a classic that will change your tune before you even finish reading it (6:10)
- Why millionaires aren’t as happy or fulfilled as people barely reaching 6 figures (but have this key element) (6:40)
- Why writing a book is a complete waste of time (even if it opens endless opportunities) (10:43)
- How to write and publish a best-selling book—in only 30 days! (12:44)
- The powerful “Wants and Needs” approach for igniting your motivation more than guzzling down methamphetamines (15:44)
You’re only as strong as your circle. Want to surround yourself with other patriot entrepreneurs like yourself? Then join my Inner Circle at https://www.mikesinnercircle.com/.