Humans trap themselves in the pursuit of becoming special. We learn new amazing skills, ditch our worst habits, and try our darndest to improve ourselves instead of living a mediocre life.
But this actually makes us more miserable because we’re never satisfied.
Let’s use addiction as an example. Freeing yourself from addiction won’t instantly make you happier because your brain finds other ways to beat yourself up.
Here’s the truth:
There’s nothing you can do to make yourself more special than you are now. And that’s a good thing — because it means you can rejoice about who you are right now.
In this episode, you’ll discover why you are special (even if you don’t feel like it).
Listen now and free yourself from the trap of “becoming special.”
Show highlights include:
- The counterintuitive way ignoring wealth, happiness, and fulfillment magnetizes them to you (0:40)
- Why striving for specialness and greatness robs you of abilities nobody else has but you (1:35)
- The insidious, but not malicious way Big Pharma creates more “diseases” than actually exist (6:24)
- The bizarre “Defend Your Diagnoses” trap that puts your suffering on steroids (11:39)
- The sneaky way your brain justifies your addictions and prevents you from leaving them in the past (14:15)
- Why learning new skills, buying new clothes, and mastering your emotions can make you miserable (19:30)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041