Most entrepreneurs think the best way to make more money is by leveling up their skills. While there’s a grain of truth in this, there are people with world-class skills who are flat out broke.
Because your skill set is only one factor of your wealth. And it’s not even the most important one.
The most important factor is something called your lifestyle thermostat. It’s something only the richest among us realize — until now.
In today’s episode, you’ll discover what your lifestyle thermostat is and to raise it. Because once you raise it, you’ll be one of the wealthiest people in America (even if your bank account doesn’t reflect that right now).
Listen to the episode now and raise your lifestyle thermostat.
Show highlights include:
- Why being world-class in marketing, sales, and finances won’t make you rich if your “Money Blueprint” is out of whack (1:39)
- The weird way thinking $50 grand is a lot of money traps you into a mediocre, middle-class life (2:14)
- Why it’s impossible to save your way to millions of dollars (and how to become a millionaire in the next 5 years) (2:43)
- The rarely-talked about success secrets only America’s wealthiest people know (10:02)
- The “Lifestyle Thermostat” secret that helps you fly private everywhere you go in 12 months or less (12:33)
- How your subconscious sabotages your money-making abilities (and how to harness your subconscious to become stinkin’, filthy rich) (19:35)
You’re only as strong as your circle. Want to surround yourself with other patriot entrepreneurs like yourself? Then join my Inner Circle at https://www.mikesinnercircle.com/.