Most people won’t have a 2023 that’s filled with wealth, happiness, and growth.
Because they’re working on the wrong things. Pulling the wrong levers. And they’ll wind up working twice as hard for half the amount of money.
That’s not gonna be me though. And if you listen to this episode, it's not gonna be you either.
In this episode, I reveal my 12 north star goals for 2023, so you can choose better goals that make you happier, healthier, and wealthier.
Show highlights include:
- How a hillbilly kid from a small town in Ohio owns 3 Roll Royces (and how you can too) (4:12)
- Why trying to impress others will leave you broke, miserable, and defeated (even if you make 7-figures per year) (5:52)
- 6 questions to ask yourself to conquer every goal you have with ease (6:35)
- Why you should stop listening to podcasts, reading books, and joining masterminds in 2023 (8:02)
- The insidious “Sudden Wealth Syndrome” that can bankrupt even billionaires (and how to prevent it) (10:24)
- Why saying “no” to most opportunities that comes across your desk will grow your wealth more than anything else in 2023 (20:05)
- How to transform $100k into over $7 million in net income (26:22)
Make a donation to Operation Underground Railroad and help save children from sex trafficking by going to https://my.ourrescue.org/deal. If you make a donation, shoot me a message on Instagram at @MarkEvansDM and say “operation underground railroad,” and I’ll send you a cool gift.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.