Disability premiums can be seen as a “luxury,” especially when various expenses wear you down.
Which makes it easy to delay paying it until a later time. But this is a fatal mistake.
Disability can come knocking on anyone’s door at any time.
So you must ensure your most valuable asset. That way, when hard times do come, you don’t have to sacrifice your and your children’s lives.
In this episode, I share advice on how you can pay off your debt and your disability coverage at the same time. So that you don’t have to put a pause on your lifestyle because of accidental disability.
Show Highlights Include:
- Should you pay down your debt OR increase your disability coverage? (0:43)
- Figuring out what your most important asset is so that you can protect your income during a disability (2:25)
- #1 mistake physicians make about claims that eat up their income (3:21)
- How to pay off both your debt and your disability premium in minimum time (4:55)
- How to know if you’re underinsured by your insurance company (and discover when is the “right” time to upgrade your coverage) (7:51)