Entrepreneurs are selfish. What do I get for showing up? How can I benefit from giving? This is BS thinking. You see, the number 1 way to get anything you want in life is giving.
It’s amazing what can happen in life with 1 connection, 1 relationship, or 1 action.
Better relationships, multi-generational wealth, and a greater connection with your kids. It’s all based on serving your fellow man.
In today’s episode, you’ll discover how to establish “relationship capital” and magnetize wealth.
Show highlights include:
- The counterintuitive way ignoring other people, and focusing on your needs sabotages your ability to add an extra 0 to your bank account (8:51)
- Why planting a seed in “drug addict soil” wastes your time, money, and energy (and distracts you from planting seeds in top quality soil) (13:44)
- How to potentially reach out to the CEO of Home Depot by talking to “connectors” (14:51)
- The weird way paying it forward results in “too-good-to-be-true” deals sliding across your desk (16:20)
- Why typing in “entrepreneur” on EventBrite increases your net worth more than spending a million dollar per year on Facebook ads (18:40)
- How to get multi-million dollar business owners asking “what do YOU need help with?” (20:48)
Make a donation to Operation Underground Railroad and help save children from sex trafficking by going to https://my.ourrescue.org/deal. If you make a donation, shoot me a message on Instagram at @MarkEvansDM and say “operation underground railroad,” and I’ll send you a cool gift.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.