A small family business fills its owner with pride, and motivates them to leave a legacy for their family.
But most small businesses have something in common: It’s just a job without time for a vacation with your loved ones.
Despite being skilled in your field, you don’t pay yourself enough for all your hard work.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
Set up systems and build a team, so you can focus on growth instead of getting caught in the trenches.
In this episode, Rich Allen, author of The Ultimate Business Tune Up and the CEO of Tour de Profit, shares the business framework that unlocks freedom—while growing your business.
Show Highlights include:
- Why prioritizing generational wealth may hurt your family more than anything else (6:17)
- The pure magic of worrying less (and how to use it to make more time for your most cherished activities ) (11:50)
- The simple, yet difficult way small business owners can build a legacy (without sacrificing their vacation or time with their family) (14:13)
- How comparing your business to riding a bike helps you break through your goals (15:36)
- The truth behind growing your business by working less (even if you think it might collapse without you) (18:30)
“Clicking the Like button does not constitute a testimonial for, recommendation or endorsement of our advisory firm, any associated person, or our services. Clicking the Like button is merely a mechanism to circulate our social media page. “Like” is not meant in the traditional sense. In addition, postings must refrain from recommending us or providing testimonials for our firm.”