What would happen to your business, family, and finances if you couldn’t work for 12 months?
Would you survive, thrive, or go bankrupt?
Here’s the cold, hard truth:
If you couldn’t survive without working for a year, you’re not a man. But once you fix your finances, you’ll thrive in all areas of your life no matter what punches life throws at you.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to have at least a year in reserves so you can handle any financial or business storm that attacks you and your family.
Listen to the episode now and protect yourself (and your family) from a worst-case scenario.
Show highlights include:
- How getting your finances in order makes you a better husband, dad, friend, and leader (5:34)
- Why constantly worrying about money stunts your business growth and sabotages every relationship in your life (6:33)
- How saving more money in your bank account makes you present in your business and with your family (even if business-slaughtering obstacles appear in your life) (10:45)
- The obvious, yet overlooked diversification strategy that shrinks all your financial risks to ant-size (12:22)
- The “Park a Percentage” process for getting your finances under control (even if you’re in mountains of debt right now) (14:12)
- Why going broke to fund your reserve account makes you wealthier, healthier, and happier (31:47)
To figure out if the government owes your business FREE money, you can either visit http://www.MarkEvansDM.com/ERC or call or text 844-627-7108 to get an answer in minutes.
Go to https://markevansdm.com/goldmine to get a free document you can download that shows you how to use the concepts mentioned in today’s show to become stinkin’, filthy rich.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.