Teachers and parents condition you from childhood to go study, get a job, work hard, save up money for decades and finally spend it when you retire. Wealthy kids grow up learning a completely different set of values.
Here's what wealthy children hear at home:
Build your network. Protect your time and your energy. Rebalance your efforts and your assets. Get into the right business in the right market at the right time.
This episode shows you how it's done. Consider this your insider's guide to how the wealthy actually think.
So, if you're ready to learn how wealthy people actually get rich and stop trading your time for money, listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why a service business will never make you rich. Plus, 4 business models that you can scale into infinity (4:03)
- The “in the pocket” rule wealthy think about before buying everything (9:21)
- The two types of cash flow (only one will give you the lifestyle you want) (10:22)
- Stop wasting all your time adjusting your portfolio and optimize the “crown jewel” to see your wealth skyrocket (13:48)
- How having multiple revenue streams lets you make big bets that pay off 10x (or even more) (14:45)
- The “stable platform” rule that helps you attract life-changing sums of money (even without changing anything in your core business) (16:48)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.