Not all businesses are created equal. In some industries, you have to fight tooth and nail just to break even. But in other businesses, you can clear 8 figures without understanding the day-to-day.
Here’s why I bring it up:
My new ecommerce business hit $1,018,000 in one week. Hitting this number in real estate in such a short time is impossible.
I don’t even know how the day-to-day works in this business!
In this episode, I’m sharing how some business models are more profitable than others. And why you don’t need to understand how a business works to profit from it. That way, you can start a lucrative business without even knowing how it works.
Show highlights include:
- Why data is the single biggest revenue driver for real estate investors (10:17)
- Are you doing everything in your business by yourself? Here’s why you’re only delaying your bankruptcy (13:30)
- How to own businesses that you don’t understand and turn them into an income-generating machine in 12 months (or less) (14:02)
- How to take a business from making nada to clearing $36 million a year in 12 months or less (20:36)
- Why only the wealthiest entrepreneurs fire their problem clients lickity-split (28:09)
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.