Curiosity is one of the biggest wealth-generators you have access to. Because curiosity unlocks an endless amount of business opportunities. But only if you harness it.
How do you harness your curiosity?
It starts with thought-auditing. Thought audit every time you get a new client, lose a client, get a new employee, or one of your hardest working team members quit.
The more curiosity you have, the easier it is to serve your clients and team members better. And make a boatload of money in the process.
In this episode, I’m sharing how thought auditing everything makes it impossible for you to fail.
Show highlights include:
- The “cut off the cancer” method for firing bad clients, partners, or team members before they screw you over (13:18)
- The subtle “VIP” mindset tweak that lets you fly first class by the end of this year (14:14)
- Why surrendering to your ego grows your business more than any marketing campaign could ever do (21:16)
- The “RAG” trick that fires up your team members (without overwhelming them) (23:16)
- Why trying to scare potential employees out of the job is the best way to find top talent (28:50)
- The 2-second perspective shift that makes your life easier (especially if you’re always stressed to the max) (30:13)
- How thought auditing transforms your most humiliating failures into epic victories (32:45)
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.