In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How looking at your life from God’s perspective keeps your life, family, and business on track (and the simple 10-minute strategy to keep God’s perspective) (4:35)
- Why something as simple as keeping your promises can result in a $73,000 first day launch (8:36)
- The “CEO at Home” trick that keeps your family together (even if you’re working 18 hour days growing a new business) (14:54)
- How living in the present and praying can erase 44 years of depression in an afternoon (17:49)
- The weird way smiling makes it impossible to be miserable (even if your business is dying and your wife wants to leave you) (20:13)
- How thinking about your future or past steals all of your joy (24:02)
- The “File on your Family” secret that helps your family feel seen and heard (even if you’ve been cheating on your family with your business for years) (27:37)
If you’d like to pre-order Rick’s new book, In Plane Sight, you can order a copy at https://www.ricklstephens.com/.
If you’re feeling stuck, are lacking confidence, or you’re inconsistent, I want to help you. I’m launching another round of The Confident & Consistent Leader Program on September 6th to help you grow in the four main areas of your life: You, marriage, parenting, and business. To check out this program before it launches, head over to https://www.corymcarlson.com/leadership/.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read