There’s a lot of stupid things entreprenuers do that subconsciously sabotages their business — like saving money on groceries, spending time in the weeds, and not dreaming up a bigger vision for your company.
This happens because you live in fear. But the wealthiest people among us know certain tricks that minimizes this fear so they can create massive success.
In this episode, I’m revealing what these simple secrets are so you can use them and finally accomplish BIG things in your business and life.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The strange way saving money in your personal life stunts your business growth (2:01)
- Why total failures always end up being more successful than “armchair entrepreneurs” who never try (5:03)
- The “Chihuahua Trap” that tricks business owners into thinking they’re playing big when they’re actually suffocating their growth by playing small (11:23)
- Feeling frustrated you’re not growing to the next level in your business? Here’s how giving 30% of what’s in your bank account almost instantly takes you there (13:08)
- The special muscle only the ultra wealthy have that gives them secret powers for growing their business (and how to build this muscle if you only have a few grand in the bank) (14:13)
- The “Double G’s Strategy” that makes you uncomfortably wealthy at breakneck speed (17:30)
- How to start a business and generate $15,000 in 4-7 minutes (even if you have no business experience) (31:29)
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.