As a real estate investor, you might feel like you follow a predefined path: Generate leads, close your first deals. As soon as leads flow consistently, you hire a team. Your business mushrooms and your team handles enough work for you to retreat from the day-to-day to watch the money pour in with minimal work.
But what if you don’t want that? Maybe you like the day-to-day of investing. Maybe you want to personally see every house you buy. Or maybe you don’t want to deal with a bloated corporation.
Fortunately, you don’t have to follow this beaten path. In this episode, you’ll hear how you can build your own path to investing success without mimicking others.
Show highlights include:
- How to get leads from your competition’s advertising (all you need is a website). (4:35)
- How to close up to 60% more of your leads than the national average by doing the exact opposite of the “best practice”. (11:50)
- Why you shouldn’t panic if you don’t buy a lot of homes in a month. (21:20)
- If anyone tells you they bought 200-300 homes in a year, don’t believe them. Here’s what they actually did. (24:20)
- If you don’t want to build a giant operation, here’s how you can make money in real estate without hiring a gang of buyers. (26:20)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy