When you lose the biggest deal of your life, your mind automatically goes into “broke mode.” Instead of seeing it as an opportunity to double down, we ransack our minds and try to figure out every possible way to save a few pennies (until the next deal comes around).
Even Elon Musk could have a “broke” mindset after losing a deal and shattering his stock. But he doesn't. Why? Because your biggest failures are an opportunity to double down and create success out of thin air.
In this episode, I’m revealing why I will NEVER go broke. And after listening to it, you’ll never have to worry about going broke again.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How your pride blinds you from mind-blowing opportunities after getting duped by a business partner (1:56)
- Why doubling down after crushing business losses saves you from the brink of bankruptcy (2:57)
- The “Momentum Factor” that instantly suffocates negativity (even if you just blew the biggest deal of your life) (8:36)
- How planning happy hour drinks with your buddies is sabotaging your business more than you realize (13:43)
- The extremely expensive way to add more revenue streams that only the top 1% of entrepreneurs ever think about (16:34)
- The insidious way closing major deals sets you up for losing all your prospects (27:54)
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.